Monday, January 10, 2011

Dear Santa, I can explain...

This one is a little late but I've been a blogger slacker these days... I apologize!

Farryn was double checking that her list to Santa had been sent out before Christmas Eve.

Farryn: "Mama, did you tell him I wanted a kitchen set?"
Me: "Yes I've got it covered Farryn, I sent it all in the email."
Farryn: "Okay, did you tell him I wanted a scooter?"
Me: "Yep! I'm telling you he recieved the email. He even called to confirm."
Farryn: "Okay, what about the crack panties?"
Me: "CRACK PANTIES?"
Farryn: "Yeah, you know Mama, the panties you wear that go up your butt crack?"

Santa....I honestly can't explain!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that little girl!!!! She is something else!!
    Hope you guys are doing good in the new house!
    Let me know when you are in town and we need to meet up!!

    ReplyDelete