Saturday, January 9, 2010

WWHHAAATTTT???







Farryn's little sister doesn't say much. If you ask her if she wants to go take a nap she'll shake her head no, if you ask her if she is hungry she'll shake her head yes. For the most part she'll say a word here and there like "ba-ba" (bottle)..."Ma-ma"..."Da-Da" and "Na-na"...she keeps it simple. But today we had a little more interesting conversation.

Farryn: "Hey Mama, I got a great idea! How bout Charlye moves in my woom with me and we get beds up in the air, how that be?"

Charlye stops playing with Cullen's tail, looks up and yells "WWHHHAAATTT???"

Farryn: "Charlye I said you can move into my woom, you wanna move into my woom lil girl?"

Charlye simply shakes her head no and goes back to tormenting the dog.

1 comment:

  1. Oh these conversations are going to get hilarious now!!
    Little Charlye wont be long! lol
    Farryn cracks me up!
    Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete