Friday, November 20, 2009

Clean YOUR ROOM!

"Clean your room Farryn...pick up your toys, put your dirty clothes in the hamper and your books back on the book shelf!"

I spent an hour trying to get her to pick up after herself and finally threatened a spanking. I told her if she didnt make some progress on her room within 10 minutes there would be a hard pat on her "bulla". Finally she started getting busy! While I'm folding clothes in the other room I hear this...

Charlyse (1 year old): (High pitch parrot sqwuaking with excitement as she's pulling down books from the bookshelf).

Farryn: "OHHH MAN! Charlye top it! If I get a spankin' I gonna be soooo mad at you! Charlye NO! Put that BACK! MOOOOOMMM!!! COME GET YER KID!"

Me: (laughing) "Something wrong?"

Farryn: "She is dwiving me crazy! Take her to yer room. (Now fanning herself) Turn off the heat and put on the 'told' air...I can't work like this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment